Highlands Ranch Real Estate
Welcome to Highlands Ranch, CO
Nestled comfortably between the base of the towering Rocky Mountains to the west, and the rising Denver skyline to the east, Highlands Ranch is one of the most comfortable communities in Colorado. From day one, every aspect of the city has been planned to provide residents the greatest level of comfort and opportunity possible.
Highlands Ranch, CO’s Real Estate Market
Home sales are up, housing starts are up, and home values have begun climbing again. All of these are clear indications that the housing market in Highlands Ranch is on the upswing. This is a trend that is being seen throughout the area and it shows no signs of tapering off anytime soon.
You will find a healthy mix of housing options throughout the city. There are plenty of ranch style homes, two-story, single-family residences, and more than a handful of what residents refer to as “Prairie Palaces” that sprout from the landscape as if they’ve been built for kings.
- Timberline Ridge – Voted one of America’s “10 best master planned communities,” this tight knit neighborhood is an ideal place to start a family. Residents enjoy the fabulous views of the area as well as comfortable amenities such as the community pool and nearby parks.
- Weatherstone – Located in the southwestern portion of the city, this peaceful neighborhood offers plenty of opportunities for you to gather with your neighbors and enjoy plenty of recreational activities and community festivals.
- Highlands Ranch Golf Club – There is nothing like teeing up from your own backyard, and residents of this single-family home community thrive on this feeling. This beautifully maintained neighborhood is close to some of the best shopping in the area, and many of the residents use the nearby light rail network to commute to jobs within Denver.
Distinguished Schools in Highlands Ranch, CO
- Heritage Elementary School | Grades PK – 6 | 3350 Summit View Pkwy.
- Platte River Academy | Grades K-8 | 4085 Lark Sparrow St.
- Cresthill Middle School | Grades 7-8 | 9195 Cresthill Ln.
- Highlands Ranch High School | Grades 9-12 | 9375 Cresthill Ln.
Perfect For: The Adventurous Spirit
Residents of Highlands Ranch take great pride in discovery. Whether blazing trails into the future pursuing careers at Lockheed Martin during the week, or simply exploring nearby Rocky Mountain National Park on their time off, the community is not one that rests on its laurels.
You’ll Enjoy: More Fun Than You can Shake a Stick at
Highlands Ranch takes pride in hosting two of the most widely attended events in the state. For the young, and the young at heart, these festivals are ideal for gathering with friends and enjoying the company of your neighbors.
- Highlands Festival – Come and watch the caber’s and kilts being tossed at the annual Highlands Festival where the men are men, and the boys have to eat their haggas being allowed anywhere near the bagpipes and swords.
- Music Arts Festival – Sit back and enjoy the sounds of everything from jazz and blues, to classical and country as they emanate from the stage at Civic Green Park.
Highlands Ranch, CO Utilities
Highlands Ranch Metro District | Water | http://highlandsranch.org/
Xcel Energy | Electricity | www.xcelenergy.com
Xcel Energy | Natural Gas | www.xcelenergy.com
Comcast | High-Speed Internet & Cable | http://www.cabletv.com/co-highlands-ranch-comcast-cable.html
The Lifestyle: It’s all about the Outdoors
Regardless of the season, Residents of Highlands Ranch love to live and play in the great outdoors. Whether it’s golfing at The Links during the summer, or driving up to Summit County and skiing the winter days away, it is an active community whose residents take full advantage of the diverse outdoor recreation Colorado has to offer.
The Workforce: Educated & Ambitious
Nearly 70% of residents hold a Bachelors degree or higher. This makes Highlands Ranch one of the most educated upper-middle class communities in America. The areas most popular and prosperous employers include Sandhill Scientific, 5280 Solutions, and Arcadis.
From technology to aerospace, and medicine to investments, you are guaranteed to find plenty of fantastic opportunities within a short drive from your home. Highlands Ranch’s close proximity to the Denver Metro Area and easy access to I-470, means that many residents commute to jobs atBoeing, Booze, Allen Hamilton, Agilent, Jp Morgan, and many others that are located in the Denver Tech Center.
Why Live Here: Peace & Prosperity are all Around
This quiet suburb of Denver offers everything you could wish for to enjoy a peaceful, quiet lifestyle. From the recreational opportunities to the community festivals, it is an ideal place to raise a family and set down some roots at the base of the Rockies.
Without question, the quality of life within Highlands Ranch is simply the best in Colorado and your spirits and career aspirations will take flight into the clear blue skies overhead.
- Castle Pines Village 160
- Stapleton 160
- Westcliffe 152
- Forbes Park 126
- The Meadows 118
- Boulder 100
- Indian Mountain 88
- Berkeley 87
- Jefferson Park 84
- Highlands Ranch 83
- Green Valley Ranch 82
- Reunion 78
- Loveland 77
- Other 77
- Severance 75
- Downtown 74
- Longmont 74
- Perry Park 70
- Steamboat Springs 70
- Washington Park 69